What is Agri-Cycle Energy? What makes Agri-Cycle Energy a good company partner? How does Agri-Cycle’s business run compared to other food waste recycling companies?
Agri-Cycle Energy: A Leader in Food Waste Recycling
Choosing a trustworthy and efficient food waste recycling company can be a daunting task. This post aims to simplify your decision by highlighting what sets Agri-Cycle Energy apart from other food waste recycling companies. If you have any questions after reading this post, please feel free to reach out to us at (email where questions should be sent!).
Agri-Cycle Energy: Revolutionizing Food Waste Recycling
Agri-Cycle Energy is a leading food waste recycling company that collects food waste from clients across New England and the Mid-Atlantic. Our primary method of diverting food waste from landfills is through anaerobic digestion. However, we also ensure our clients prioritize reduction and donation by providing resources and education during onboarding.
Our Unique Approach to Food Waste Recycling
There is no “one size fits all” solution when it comes to food waste recycling. Agri-Cycle Energy has the capabilities to keep your food waste out of landfills, regardless of volume or material characteristics. Here’s how we do it:
- Collection Trucks: Our specialized trucks are perfect for rear-loading and compacting food waste from grocery stores, restaurants, municipal drop-off locations, hospitals, universities, and more.
- Long Trailers, Live Load, and Roll-Off Trucks: For large-scale waste producers, we offer long trucks for the collection of solid waste. This service is ideal for distribution centers, emergency recalls, large producers, and more.
- Liquid Tanker Trucks: We also cater to the collection of liquid food waste. Our tanker trucks can pump and transport high-volume liquids from dairies, breweries, and production facilities.
Why Choose Agri-Cycle for Food Waste Recycling?
- Vertical Integration: We own our hauling and disposal components, allowing us to control all steps of the food waste recycling process.
- Food Hierarchy Focus: We’re committed to preventing and reducing food waste. Our educational materials and onboarding process emphasize food donation before recycling.
- Savings and Consultation: Our team has over 60 years of collective experience in the trash, recycling, and composting industries. We share best practices with our clients, resulting in significant savings.
Don’t just take our word for it, check out what our friends at Hannaford have to say!
Join the Food Waste Recycling Revolution with Agri-Cycle
At Agri-Cycle, we’re committed to preventing and reducing food waste, helping fill mouths and then our totes (and never landfills). Alongside being a food waste collection service, we can provide consultations for your needs and help connect you with donation services in your area. If you’re looking to make a difference in food loss and waste, making a difference not just to the environment but your bottom line, contact us today to get started by getting a quote or calling us at 1-800-850-9560.